LARGE SKILLET Serves 4
- 6 egg whites with 2 yolks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup minced onion or pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup minced scallion (green onion)
- 1 tsp sesame seed
In a large bowl whip eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients. Set temperature to medium high. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cover, when it whistles lower temperature to medium low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until omelet forms.
Serve with tangy oriental sauce.
6 grams fat, 200 calories