Large Skillet & 6 qt Dutch Oven
- 1 pkg Adelle’s Chicken Sausage, any flavor, sliced
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Cup Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Small Jar Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil from the Sun-Dried Tomato Jar
- 1 Cup Creamy Ceasar Dressing
- Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2-3 TBSP Fresh Sweet Basil, chopped
- Fresh Parmesan
Slice the sausage; set aside. Fill the 6 qt 3/4 full of water; add 1 TBSP of the sun-dried tomato oil and sea salt to the water; heat on medium high and bring to a boil.
Heat the other TBSP of sundried tomato oil on in the large skillet on medium heat. Saute the onion and garlic for about five minutes and add the chicken sausage; saute until the sausage is browned.
When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta and stir. Reduce to medium low and allow to cook for 10-12 minutes. Continue to cook the chicken sausage and onions until the pasta is finished cooking.
When the pasta is done, drain the pasta and add back to the 6qt. Toss the pasta with the chicken sausage mixture, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and creamy ceasar dressing. Flavor to taste with fresh cracked sea salt and black pepper.
Serve each serving with a sprinkle of basil and fresh parmesan. Serve with your favorite green veggie or side salad.