WOK OR LARGE SKILLET
- 1 tbls corn starch mixed with 2 tbls chicken broth
- 4 – 4 oz chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli cut into bite size pieces, including the peeled stem
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 1 cup carrots cut thin on a diagonal
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- 1 tsp minced ginger
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and pepper flakes. Add the chicken to the pan and stir-fry until the chicken turns white. Add oyster sauce and coat the chicken. Remove chicken from the wok.
Add 1 tbls oil to wok. Stir in broccoli, carrots, and red peppers. Stir-fry until sauce thickens slightly.
27 grams protein, 3 grams fat, 16 grams carbohydrates, 195 calories