- 2 tsp corn starch mixed with 2 tbs cold water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb Japanese eggplant (sliced 1 inch thick)
- 3 cloves garlic 2 tbs soy sauce
- 4 cups of 2% milk
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz pork tenderloin sliced thin
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 cup water chestnuts sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, sliced thin
Place the sliced eggplant in a bowl and cover with milk, stir in the salt and let stand for 1 hour. Drain liquid from eggplant and set aside.
Heat skillet on medium temperature and combine sesame oil, pork tenderloin and garlic in pan. Cook until pork turns brown, remove pork from pan, leaving remaining juices. Add remaining ingredients except corn starch, cover bring to whistle, close valve and turn low for 10 minutes. Uncover and add pork. Make well in the center of the pan by pushing all ingredients to the side. Add cornstarch to center of the pan and stir until slightly thick.
10 grams protein