- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1(26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, slicked
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and sauté until brown; the chicken will stick to the skillet at first but will release juices and loosen as it cooks. Add the spaghetti sauce, bell pepper, squash, zucchini, onion and mushrooms.
Cover the skillet and cook with the whistle open. Close the valve when it whistles and reduce the heat to low.
Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the cheese. Cover and let stand until the cheese melts.