Electric Skillet, Large Skillet Small skillet, 10″ Saute Pan
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium zucchini,
- 1 medium vidalia or yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 1 jar Rao’s (or other) Tomato-basil or Marinara Sauce (or Arrabbiata if you like spicy)
- 1 lb. sautéed grassfed ground beef
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded Mozzarella
- Using Mandolin, slice potato in half moon
slices and zucchini lengthwise.
- Spread thin layer of sauce on bottom of pan, then layer of sweet potatoes, then zucchini, then onion.
- Cover with meat, then half the sauce and half the cheese.
- Repeat and make sure all meat is covered by sauce Bake uncovered 45 minutes.